Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mixed Fruit Smoothie

Sorry I haven't posted some recipes in a while but my days have been just so crowded. So to make up for this, I have decided to give you a fool-proof recipe for a drink that is sure to satisfy your thirst needs.

If you're wondering why I'm posting so many drinks is because soon I may post some foods and the drinks just may go with the dish. Okay, back to the recipe now.

Sometimes my Father makes smoothies. In this case it's a mixed fruit smoothie. So I'll show you how to make it. It's very good and is healthy as well.

  • In a blender, combine 3/4 to 1 cup of mixed fruit (strawberries, mangoes, and papayas are fine) and 1 1/2 bananas. Also a half-can of frozen white grape juice from concentrate (you can find it at your local grocery store) Then press the "blend" button until smooth.
  • Take about 1 quart of crushed ice and pour some into the blender. Press the "ice crush" button until ice is crushed. Continue this process until all the ice is crushed.
  • Take about 1/4 of a cup of unflavored yogurt and put it into the mixture, then press the "liquefy" button until smooth.
  • Spoon into a glass, any kind is fine.
  • Enjoy!
Happy New Year and have fun in the kitchen!

-Sandra

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'm going to make this for Q. I made one of Ina's recipes and it was a huge success! I'll will blog about it soon.

    You should blog about those beautiful cupcakes you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! i may post a review on it soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...