Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grape Slushy Remix


I was at Sonic today for lunch and thought about their slushy. So I decided to try a recipe of my own, because I love their slushy and have them only so often. So here is my remix recipe of the slushy.

  • So take some ice (about 1 cup) and pour it into a blender.
  • Press the "crush ice" button on the blender and crush the ice until it is smooth like snow.
  • Take some grape (or any kind of previously made kool-aid) and pour it into the crushed ice until the ice is completely colored.
  • Press the "liquefy" button on the blender and blend until mixed in.
  • Take some sugar (about 1 tbs. and 1/2) and put in to the mixture
  • Then take some spearmint, (optional) two or three leaves are enough, and drop it into the blender.
  • Mix in by pressing the "liquefy" button. Then spoon it into a glass (a highball or martini glass is fine) and mix in with spoon.
  • Enjoy!!!
I hope you like this! Happy Holidays and have fin in the kitchen!

-Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...