Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Driskill Hotel

I went to the Driskill Hotel yesterday for lunch, and OMG! It was amazing!! I learned all about it being the second most haunted hotel in America. There were quite a few "ghost stories" I have heard about the Driskill. Here's a little excerpt from probably the saddest story in the world.
A very young girl was staying at the hotel with her father. She was playing with a little ball near a staircase and the ball fell down the staircase and the little girl tried to get it, but tripped and tumbled down the stair case to her death. She was four years old.
While I was at the Driskill, I got a tour of some of the areas of major interest, such as the painting of the little girl who died on that staircase. Her name was Cassandra. She looked very pleasant. But when you looked at her, no matter where you stood, she stared at you. No matter where you stood.
There were some very strange sofas in the lobby. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I couldn't take pictures. The sofas looked like they were occupied, but no one was there. It was very mysterious.
The cafe was amazing. I ordered a Driskill Burger with Chili Spiced Steak Fries. It hit the spot!

More to come! Have great fun in the kitchen!

-Sandra

(P.S. Notice that the name "Driskill" has the word "KILL" at the end of it!!!)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...