Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Celebration Continues!! -Mount Bonnell-


While my relatives were here we had the pleasure of going to Mount Bonnell. It was very beautiful. So beautiful, I took over sixty-eight pictures, and I had to limit them for this post.
They're were a lot of fenced areas on one side, and barely any on the other. I saw some people who were brave enough (and stupid enough) to sit on the very edge, having a little picnic, and definitely enjoying the scenery. They're were multi-million dollar houses all around us; in the hills and on the edge of the lake.
The picture with the number four on it was mysterious so I decided to take a picture of it.

This is a major family trip and I do recommend you go to Mount Bonnell soon.

These locations are sooo beautiful, they'd be a great place to have a private picnic with a loved one.Have a great summer and have fun in the kitchen!

-Sandra

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...