Monday, May 3, 2010

It's May!

A lot of things have happened since I last posted. My father had a birthday, my brother is graduating from college, and my sister is growing taller by the minute.

I woke up early this morning, meaning I had some time to brew some Chamomile tea and eat my breakfast before my morning rush began. 
A friend recently had given me a fine china tea cup and saucer. And get this: it's dishwasher safe! 
So I now have china that can be stuck in the dishwasher directly after use. 

This afternoon I will be accompanying several of my friends to attend a picnic at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. 
It will be a wonderful chance to explore many different kinds of flowers and gardens!

What a busy day! But, May is a great month for it!


Have great fun in the kitchen!!


-Sandra



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...