Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!

Today is my favorite day of the year: it's my birthday!! I had the pleasure of inviting friends over and we listened to Taylor Swift (my absolute FAVORITE singer) and went shopping at the Domain!! Well....we went window shopping but hey we still got to go!! A special package arrived from...(I'm not naming any names) and a special Williams-Sonoma gift card was in it, as well as some Homemade Apple and Pear Crisp Jam (Apple and Pear Crisp recipe by Ina Garten)!! Thank you to everyone for making my birthday special!!


Merry Christmas and have great fun in the kitchen!!

-Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....williams-sonoma gift card, and homemade apple and pear crisp jam....i have a good guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come you didnt invite me???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...