Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just An Update...........

I've been really busy lately, so I haven't been able to blog in a little while. Trying to nail new recipes, retesting the old ones, and modifying some others to make them fool proof. Other than that, I'm still really busy!! I only have enough time to squeeze in a short blog post. But maybe soon everything will be less cluttered, and I can post some longer posts.

I may post some dinner entree`s in the future so look for those.

Have fun in the kitchen!!

-Sandra


5 comments:

  1. that's too bad i miss yur blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks. i'm glad there's people like you to keep me going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm they look soooooooooo good and crunchy wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those look sooo good and crispy good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you mean the french fries. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...