Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm On Vacation!!!!

I'm on vacation in Dallas with my family. That's why I haven't been able to post anything, lately.
First my parents surprised me by reserving a suite in a four-star hotel.
The suite is fabulous!!!



On the last day in Dallas, I went to a Mongolian Grill and had the Sweet and Sour Pork. It was very good. There at the grill, you get a recipe card, and it shows you how to make the food, by putting the ingredients into a bowl, such as your meat, vegetables, sauce, and seasonings, and giving them to a cook to grill. Here's how it turned out:
And when they mean "sweet and sour", they mean "sweet and sour"! But overall it was very good. I believe there was a farmers market in Dallas but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to go see it.

Also I went to Barnes and Noble to check out their selection of Barefoot Contessa Cookbooks. I didn't buy one, but the selection was amazing!!

More to come!!!!

-Sandra

3 comments:

  1. How lovely!!!! I love hotel suites! I wish I could stay in them more often. Glad you had a good time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...